Enterprise and Organisation
Training - Women in Leadership: parity and positive masculinity
Program and objectives
- Installing new beliefs and lift self-censorship: "When I'm great, I'll be a knight"
- Making the inventory of old and new paradigms
- Being able to act on the female potential
- Monitoring, sensitizing and acting
- Apprehending and installing the positive masculinity concept: Definition, Behaviors, Deployment
- Satisfying the criteria of parity & non-discrimination: enhance and put in place bold policies
- Strengthening and communicating on virtuous benefits and circles of diversity
Audience and prerequisites
Educational team composed of experienced trainers and trainers and experts. All training professionals also present on the ground.
A multidisciplinary team for richer contributions.
In room in room and/or remote virtual synchronous (according to dates and modules). Active and participative pedagogy combining theory and put into practice for immediate operational transposition of learning gains.
Monitoring and evaluation of learning
Exit examination for each participant.
Certificate of end of training mentioning the duration, objectives and results of the achievements.
Emission sheet by half-day.
Evaluation of hot satisfaction of trainees at the end of training and a cold one, a few months after training.
After an individual interview that will verify the adequacy between the objectives of the training and the needs (expectations) of the future participant.