Training - Trainer Training
How to build impactful training while working on memory anchoring? The purpose of this training is to provide the trainer with the essential tools so that he is comfortable both in the creation of educational content and in facilitation and evaluation techniques.
Program and objectives
- Designing a training action and its supports
- Knowing and mastering the tools and posture of the trainer
- Understanding the stages of learning
- Using suggestopedic techniques to promote memory anchoring
- Experimenting with fun education
- Knowing how to question your audience to get better answers
- Using feedback to promote engagement in learning
- Mastering the evaluation phase of the training
Audience and prerequisites
Teaching team made up of experienced and expert trainers. All training professionals also present in the field.
A multidisciplinary team for richer inputs.
Face-to-face in the classroom and / or virtual synchronous remotely (depending on dates and modules). Active and participatory pedagogy combining theory and practice for an immediate operational transposition of the learning outcomes.
Monitoring and evaluation of learning
Exit examination for each participant.
Certificate of end of training mentioning the duration, objectives and results of acquired knowledge.
Sign-in sheet per half-day.
On-the-spot assessment of trainee satisfaction at the end of the training and a delayed one, a few months after.
After an individual interview which will verify the adequacy between the training objectives and the needs (expectations) of the future participant.
Calendar and tariffs
Face-to-face in classroom
5 days - 3000 €*
Face-to-face in classroom training course.
Remote - Visio Course
5 days - 3000 €*
100% distance learning. Virtual synchronous face-to-face – Visio Training.
* tax price