Expert trainings & Specializations - The catalog of continuing education for the coaches
Training - Coaching and Sophrology
To master the fundamentals, reference approaches and Sophrology tools to optimize your coaching practice.
Being able to mobilize the key skills of the sophrologist to broaden their coaching practice
Program and objectives
- The fundamentals of Sophrology
- To strengthen your quality of presence
- To listen to your body
- To develop your relaxation capacity
- The mind : become aware of the relationship to one's thoughts
- Stress and adaptability
- To conduct and to structure a customer interview
- Integrate the sophrological approach and its practices into your coaching activity
Audience and prerequisites
Intelligences Alternatives teaching team.
Senior Coaches under the direction of Ms. Cécile Coin-Bernard - Sophrologist and Professional Coache.
5 days face-to-face - Practice - and supervision
Monitoring and evaluation of learning
Exit examination for each participant.
Certificate of end of training mentioning the duration, objectives and results of learning.
Half-day sign-in sheet.
On-the-spot assessment of the satisfaction of the trainees at the end of the training and a delayed one, a few months after.
Application validation interview