Training - Mindset Trainer
The main function of the mindset trainer is the mental support of the sportsman and the eSportsman (or more broadly of the company manager) in order to exploit and develop his resources and skills. This in order to allow him to achieve its optimal level of performance taking into account its own potential.
It promotes permanent regulation designed to harmonize the conditions of productive effort, to facilitate the integration of the athlete into his institutional, logistical and relational ecosystem. All of the athlete’s interactions with his human and material environment are affected by this broad mindset training approach.
To do this, the mental trainer will focus on the athlete's learning and development processes through their activity at different stages of their career. The support approach will integrate the physical, psychological, social and cultural dimensions as well.
Program and objectives
- Promoting awareness: personal physical and mental knowledge
- Working on the apprehension of emotions
- Developing self-assessment skills
- Facilitating Goal Setting: Bring out athlete's goals. This logically integrates career goals but also the educational, social and family dimension.
- Integrating the learning of mental skills: presentation, apprehension and evaluation of mental skills according to the context and objectives (physical, physiological, dietetic or mental)
- Implementing planning (training and competition): participation in the development and monitoring of training and competitions in close collaboration with coaches and dietitians
The targeted skills of the mindset trainer :
- Activating cognitive potentials
- Activating emotional potentials
- Activating relational potentials
- Activating a positive and lasting dynamic
- Facilitating a positive self-image
Audience and prerequisites
Teaching team made up of experienced and expert trainers. All training professionals also present in the field.
A multidisciplinary team for richer inputs.
Face-to-face in classroom and / or virtual synchronous remote (according to dates and modules). Active and participatory pedagogy combining theory and practice for an immediate operational transposition of the learning outcomes.
Monitoring and evaluation of learning
Exit examination for each participant.
Certificate of end of training mentioning the duration, objectives and results of acquired knowledge.
Sign-in sheet per half-day.
On-the-spot assessment of trainee satisfaction at the end of the training and a delayed one, a few months after.
After an individual interview which will verify the adequacy between the objectives of the training and the needs (expectations) of the future participant.