Soft Skills Capsules
Training - I stop exhausting myself… to stay efficient
The exhaustion that leads to burn-out is a long process, which it is possible to identify, slow down, and defuse...
This is what we are offering you during this training day by offering you the possibility of become an actor in your own prevention. Taking stock of your own exhaustion, identifying what in our personal functioning constitutes a favorable ground allows you to take a step back, preserve your energy and optimize your relationship to work.
Program and objectives
- Identify signs of exhaustion, indicators of burn-out
- Taking stock of our attitudes and risky behaviors
- Understanding and identifying the mechanisms of burnout
- Put in place prevention tools to maintain your energy, relieve stress
- Learning relaxation techniques
Face-to-face in the classroom. Active and participatory pedagogy combining theory and practice for an immediate operational transposition of the learning acquired from the training.